Samsung has announced the UK release date for the new Samsung Galaxy S4 at its Unpacked event in New York City. When will you be able to get the new Android flagship phone? If you are in the UK, the release date is the 26 April from the Samsung Experience Store at Westfield Stratford City and all other major operators.
- EE Film – the only service in the UK which combines 2 for 1 cinema ticketing, listings, trailers and film downloads or streaming in one place
- A discount of £5 per month on EE superfast Fibre Broadband – so they can get blistering speeds at home and on the move
- Fast track customer service by dialing ‘33’ from their handset
- Clone Phone Lite – giving people 500MB free storage to back up the content that matters most
- Choose an add-on – customers who take a 4GEE phone plan from £41 per month can also choose from a music, games or TV add-on to enjoy