LG announced the Optimus F5 smartphone earlier in the month during Mobile World Congress and as of today it looks we have some details in terms of an upcoming release.That release is Verizon Wireless and it is expected that the Optimus F5 will arrive as the LG Lucid 2.The company said that it is sending a clear message with Optimus F series that LTE is not only for techies and heavy content consumers but it is for everyone.This Optimus is powered by a dual core 1.2GHz processor and 1GB of RAM.It runs on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System.
It is outfitted with an 4.3″inch True HD-IPS + LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of 540×960 pixels.It has 8 GB of Internal storage which can be expandable up-to 32 GB with micraSD card.For Multimedia,it has a 5 Megapixel rear camera for HF video recording and a 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera for video chat.For connectivity,its support Bluetooth 4.0,Wi-fi and LTE mobile connections.
LG Optimus F5 Features
- 4.3″inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display with a resolution of pixels
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean Operating System
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB Internal storage,expandable upto 32GB
- 5 Megapixel rear camera and 1.3 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE/3G, Wi-fim,Bluetooth,GPS/aGPS
- 2150 mAh battery